Classic Rock Slash is a community where writers from any classic rock fandom can pair up their favorite musicians with anyone of their choosing. Pairings within the same band and crossover pairings are both allowed and encouraged! There are few limitations -- anyone can write anything they want as long as they adhere to the following rules.
1. Our first rule here is BE NICE! We all know how lame comm drama is, so let's all try to avoid it by staying positive. Mocking/teasing/ganging up upon/trolling will not be tolerated and will earn you a smack with the ban stick. Constructive criticism is always welcomed as long as it is polite, constructive, and the author hasn't requested otherwise.
2. Now, in our comm description, we use the word "anything". While this is generally true, we do not allow stories containing bestiality, child rape or molestation, or outrageous fetishes (such as the sort found in snuff films, for example).
3. All stories that either contain themes that may disturb or upset readers (such as rape), are over 300 words, or are rated R or higher must be placed under a cut with appropriate warnings.
4. This comm is called Classic Rock Slash, so at least one of the main characters must have an affiliation with a band from the 50s, 60s, or 70s.
5. Like I said above, this comm is called Classic Rock Slash. Obviously, only slash is allowed. Non-physical, pre-slash, and fluff stories are certainly allowed, as long as there is one or more pairings focused on.
6. We here at Classic Rock Slash allow members to post pictures, icons, macros, interviews, etc. in addition to fanfics. However, we do require that all posts include at least one of these forms of contribution. For example, if you'd like to introduce yourself or request recs for your favorite pairing, just be sure to include your favorite slashy picture or any other form of contribution in the post as well. Any large pictures should be placed behind a cut.
7. PLEASE don't start topics along the lines of Which band/pairing/fandom is better/hotter/sucks more. Friendly discussion is allowed, but please refrain from disrespecting others opinions. This isn't a place for hardcore debate about individual bands, it's a place for the delightful comingling of all these different worlds. And buttsecks, don't forget that.